Sunday, September 26, 2010

Prep Day 1

So I've just had a meeting with the DP for the first music video, No One Knows. This was our first prep meeting. We now have an idea of what look we are going for with this video and I am really excited with what we've started to come up with. Going to be working on the shot list for a couple of days and we should have storyboards hopefully by the early next week.

I have started going through casting and I will be putting up a casting call for anyone who might be in Atlanta and interested in audtioning for roles in this video.

I appreciate all the well wishes and support many of you have shown towards our project. We are still very close to our finally goal. We hope you can pass this one to other lovers of art who might be generous to support our cause. Please visit our Donate page

To listen to the song please visit
No One Knows- M3NSA

Thanks and stay tuned for more updates on this project.

s*

No comments:

Post a Comment